Coronavirus and public safety
IMPORTANT INFO BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Please bring corona passport, ID and ticket printed out.
- All persons over the age of 12 must wear a mask until they sit down in their assigned seat.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
- Remember that you can exchange your tickets up to an hour before the performance starts.
- Arrive well in advance.
- Inform those attending with you about our guidelines.
We follow the authority's recommendations and guidelines closely, and have introduced a number of measures to ensure that our guests and employees can feel safe and secure.
Guidelines for your visit
- As a guest in the theatre all persons over the age of 15 must present a corona pass or negative test.
- A negative covid-19 test must be presented on arrival - either digitally or on paper. Documentation must include name, test time and test result.
- Your covid-19 test must be a maximum of 72 hours old, and it applies from the time you took the test and therefore not from the time you received the answer to your test. Here, a PCR test as well as antigen test (rapid test) can be used.
- If you HAVE been infected and can show a positive test that is between 14 days and 26 weeks old, you do not need to be able to show a negative covid-19 test.
- Guests who are fully vaccinated and can present documentation that a minimum of 14 days have passed since the last vaccination can enter the theater without a negative test.
- All persons over the age of 12 must wear a mask until they sit down in their assigned seat. This also applies to outdoor performances.
- You must also present either a health insurance card, driver's license, passport or other publicly issued ID card along with your corona passport (None of the above information will be stored).
Take care of yourselves – we look forward to seeing you in the theatre!